The key objectives of the project are to:
- To identify the best input parameters for the model. In particular, we will explore optical and biometric parameters of two devices developed by one of our partners, CSO:
- The MS-39 upgraded to include biometric measurements such as the axial length.
- A novel open field aberrometer, currently under development.
- To fine-tune the VEMoS software to the selected input parameters.
- To demonstrate and validate the benefits of the VEMoS software through four large-scale pilot clinical studies:
- Two internal Vissum clinics.
- Two independent clinics at Aarhus Universitetshospital in Denmark and Centro Hospitalar e Universitario de Coimbra in Portugal.
- To ready and scale-up the VEMoS software for commercialization.
- To construct all-in-one solutions by preparing the software to be used with the only help of the MS-39 or with the Open Field Aberrometer.