The VEMoS solution
VEMoS is a Virtual Eye Model System that feeds from real eye measurements (surface shapes, positions and refractive indexes) into a model eye that allows to make accurate simulations and predictions.
Our in-house algorithms predict changes in visual acuity after refractive surgery, thus enabling the most optimal surgical parameters for each specific eye.
Specifically, the VEMoS software will allow:
- Better technique standardization
- Better personalized procedures
- Better prediction of results
More generally, the key goals of the VEMoS project are:
- The creation of a all-in-one device
- Increased predictive power
- Decrease likelihood of adverse effects
In summary, the VEMoS software will empower both the patient and the doctor
with an improved tool for decision making with greater chances of a successful